Monday, January 16, 2012

Job Hiring: Deal Grocer

I signed up in Deal Grocer, in the hope getting freebies and discount. I never thought it could be source of job hiring info.



Deal Grocer is a membership site that creates limited-time or limited-quantity offers for our members so that they can get a good price for trying an establishment for the first time or get an excellent deal for making frequent visits.

Because I am a member, I frequently receive e-mails from them including a recent one that informed me that Deal Grocer is hiring. They are looking for personnel for software development, design, content, sales, marketing, customer service, logistics, business development, and even talent management.

If you are interested to find a job like me, you can e-mail them too at jobs@dealgrocer.com.

I am not sure but you might need to be a member first yourself ( do so via my referral link here) before you can actually see the job ad.

I hope you remember this blog if you get hired. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment